What you’ll do:
- Timely and accurate finance reporting.
- Ensure all requirements of fiscal and financial compliance for China are met.
- Manage relationship and ensure financial compliance, both with the demands of external parties (e.g. external auditors, Tax Authorities) and the requirements of Group.
- Responsible for financial governance, taking a proactive approach in driving compliance.
- Strong communication and partnership with the financial team in Porto to ensure financial processes are managed effectively by the central team where possible.
- Liaison with Treasury to manage cash flow performance.
- Working closely with the central Tax and legal departments on all tax issues, reporting and compliance.
- Responsibility of approving payments with reference to the group authorisation limits.
- Provision and accruals adjustment per group authorisation limits.
- And at all times act within the policies and financial authority guidelines of the Company
- You will assist the Finance Director with ad-hoc financial reporting, analysis and decision support as needed.
Who you are:
- You are a qualified Accountant with post-qualified experience.
- You have the ability to demonstrate high level of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment. Experience of similar working environments would be ideal.