People Business Analyst
Your focus will be on budgeting, playing a major role in its planning and monitoring, and coordinating a Purchase Order system implementation. You will have a challenging and global role, working closely with stakeholders from different countries.
You will also be responsible for providing valuable, data-driven insights that will help define the strategic initiatives that move the department's vision forward. Producing sharp analyses to support powerful business cases, you will play a key role clarifying the business problems, identifying the most pressing priorities and researching new project needs.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate the Budget Planning Process within the People Team and monitor its execution;
- Coordinate the Purchase Order system implementation, keeping under control operational activities and guaranteeing the project’s deliverables as planned;
- Produce insightful reports and dashboards to support our business decisions;
- Deep dive into complex people challenges to produce rich, clear, data-driven recommendations, highlighting threats and opportunities to the main stakeholders;
- Promote the implementation of common practices, rules & procedures;
- Use your communication skills to effectively collaborate with multi-functional teams, deliver projects within quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Degree educated, with undergraduate or master’s degree in Management, Economics or similar considered a plus;
- Experienced in budget management and People/HR functions considered a plus;
- Able to manage and digest large volumes of information from multiple sources (advanced Excel is required, SAP and BI experience is a plus);
- Skilled in analytical and quantitative problem-solving;
- Curious about strategic thinking and continuous improvement;
- Driven by high performance and high impact;
- Talented at communicating complex ideas to all audiences, with strong command of English language (both written and spoken);
- Able to deliver and eager to thrive in a fast paced working environment, working with people from all levels of the organization;
- Fun to work with!!