Strategy Innovation Analyst
In the role of Strategy & Innovation Analyst, you’ll be a crucial part of the central Strategy & Innovation team and have the opportunity to work closely with Senior Leaders throughout Farfetch. You’ll produce insights and project presentations, help to build out our tools, and track our KPIs.
We’re looking for an analytical, commercially minded strategic thinker, who is confident with supporting complicated cross-functional projects and influencing change across senior stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Support the development and execution of the Strategic planning process
- Identify and assess long-term opportunities through quantitative and qualitative research
- Work on cross-functional strategic projects as the Strategy & Innovation representative
- Own the processes and data behind Farfetch’s strategic engagement with startups
- Develop the toolkit required to evaluate our team’s success (both ROI and other KPIs), and make proactive recommendations based on data-driven insights.
Evangeliseour work across the Farfetch Group companies, ensuring buy-in and compliance
- Support the team with any ad hoc tasks, including market research.
Who you are:
- You are highly numerate, with strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills. Basic software development or database skills a plus.
- You are confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
- You are flexible and collaborative with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You are commercially focused and a strategic thinker
- You hold excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have work experience in a strategic, analytical or innovation-oriented role
- Experience of strategic planning, entrepreneurship, eCommerce or the luxury sector a plus