Sustainable Business Manager - Conscious
In the role as Sustainable Business Manager (Conscious) you will be a key part of the Sustainable Business team and work closely with senior leaders throughout Farfetch. Bringing strong fashion and/or brand sustainability credentials to the business you will have direct responsibility for managing and defining the future direction of the program of work to engage customers by inspiring and enabling more sustainable purchases, and innovations that help drive transparency and trust. The focus of the work will range from defining and driving sales of more ‘conscious’ products and brands, engaging directly with retailer and brand partners to seed supply and innovations, and driving standards for us and the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for developing and driving the delivery of a program of work designed to increase the sales (and positive social/environmental impact) of more ‘conscious’ products.
- Deliver the required program and project work, and act as a key influencer within Farfetch to and inspire the required teams to meet objectives.
- Identify, explore, and make the case for projects that address future opportunities (and risks) in the area for Farfetch (and the fashion industry).
- Own and drive relationships with external partners (NGOs, consultancies, start-ups etc.) that will help Farfetch deliver it’s objectives.
Who you are:
- You are commercially focused, analytical and strategic thinker.
- You are confident in dealing with senior stakeholders and demonstrate good influencing skills.
- You are comfortable bringing groups together, solving problems and agreeing clear plans.
- You are able to concisely and logically communicate arguments, whether verbally (including in meetings), in writing or through professional presentations.
- You have a positive, collaborative and engaging approach to working with colleagues.
- You ideally have 5+ years of work experience in the area of sustainable fashion (either in house or through consulting) - ideally with experience in brand marketing.
- You are passionate about the ability of business to drive positive change.
- You have some understanding of the e-commerce, technology or luxury industries.