Software Engineer - Farfetch ID
We are looking for a Software Engineer to integrate Farfetch ID, our team focused on our platform for luxury fashion users and partners. You will work on critical services/frameworks, focusing on the latest security trends, building REST APIs mostly within the Authorization and Authentication scope.
If you are ready to embrace new exciting challenges, you have the desire to continuously gather and share knowledge and apply it in a practical way, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Develop and manage foundation services, applications and frameworks used by multiple platforms and engineering teams;
- Work with architects to search and research new technologies;
- Provide operational support for kick-starting technical projects and validating technical solutions;
- Support operational auditing of platforms;
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
- Be knowledgeable on performance and application security topics including application access restriction, token revocations, account enumeration, etc;
- Understand the full development life-cycle with emphasis on software quality processes;
- Design simple solutions to complex business problems ensuring availability and performance;
- Work with the latest RFCs & SPEC's on Authorization and Authentication
- Work with the following technologies: Apache Cassandra, Redis, .NET Core, Kafka, Identity Server, OpenID Connect.
Who you are
- Passionate about creating the right tools and processes to optimize and leverage the tech business value;
- Eager to learn and share knowledge;
- A team player with good communication skills (English is mandatory, Portuguese is optional but preferred);
- A person with great attention to detail and ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- A professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a software engineer;
- Proficient in .NET Core (or similar) and the inner works of the language;
- A professional with advanced knowledge in threading models within enterprise context;
- Coding based on design patterns and SOLID philosophy;
- Able to correctly name a variable;
- Always looking to be on the edge of innovation.