Business Partner - Consumer Payments & Fintech
The Payments team is here to ensure that Farfetch gives its customer a frictionless experience when buying at Farfetch. We help grow the business by ensuring we offer a payment platform that converts customers around the globe.
The team is responsible for the global payment performance of the group, which leads to diverse streams of work like analysing customer trends and data, managing provider relationships, managing a budget in the tens of millions of dollars, and working with product teams to shape our product roadmap.
The Payments Business Partner will build and maintain close relationships with our stakeholders around the world to ensure that the Payments team is able to solve the right problems. They will take business challenges and work with the experts in the payments team to turn these into actions, then plan and facilitate these actions.
Likewise, they will take initiatives and ideas from within the team and find a way to make them happen.
What You’ll do:
- Understand the objectives of our diverse internal stakeholders (e.g. local commercial teams, B2B teams, marketing), and work with our team to understand how we can help achieve them
- Manage relationships, streams of work and actions with these stakeholders, as well as our external providers
- Connect the dots. You’ll connect and influence very diverse people around the business
- Ensure proactive communication into and from the team, and that the great work and insight in the team is finding the right audience. You’ll foster a culture of collaboration
- Find better ways of working, using various methods in your toolkit
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in e-commerce
- Payments experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- An excellent communicator, with the capability to communicate with many different kinds of people inside and outside the business
- Able to demonstrate a track record of building strong relationships with diverse teams
- Pro-active. You like to get out from your desk and make things happen
- A natural organizer, able to break complex challenges into easy to manage parts
- You’re detail orientated
- A very strong team player that knows how to work with others to get things done
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment. You know how to prioritize
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Fun to work with