Retail Operations Specialist
As a Retail Operations Specialist you will join the Platform Operations team supporting the strategy of expanding our in-store capabilities and enabling innovative and seamless on and offline customer journeys. You will work on strategic planning and will contribute to the development and the implementation of high impact projects for online and offline approaches, making sure we deliver a world class service for Platform Operations clients. You’ll be collaborating with all areas of the team (project management, solutions, pricing, analytics and client management) playing a key role driving initiatives and implementing our projects.
This role may require frequent interaction with international clients (brands and boutiques) remotely and minimum travel.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of exciting high impact strategic projects for Platform Operations;
- Contribute to the success of the projects via problem solving capabilities, project management skills and advanced analytics;
- Connect and work together with many colleagues from Operations and beyond;
- Successfully manage projects to deliver results;
- Connect and influence very diverse stakeholders, from Farfetch’s Operations senior leadership to the people making it happen at ground level;
- Ingest and analyse vast amounts of data to scope new business opportunities;
- Collaborate with the Discovery team to build business cases and measure the return on investment of your projects;
- Mapping customer journeys for new projects, identifying gaps and defining new approaches for the retail experience, namely customer journeys with digital products and retail processes
- Detail retail processes workflow to support decision making and to access requirements in order to estimate the effort, prioritize and implement;
- Define and follow up training, engagement and change management approach to implement retail projects
- Follow up on daily pending issues, related with the projects, as well as being the owner of all operational related bugs
- Do Benchmarking in order to bring best practices and anticipate where the market is going in terms of Shipping, Payments and Customer Service.
- Be a continuous improvement agent, feeding our internal practice with the learnings from your field experience;
- Identify new opportunities and new services we should add to our service catalogue and drive all the necessary activities to make it feasible;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication throughout Operations.
Who you are:
- A professional with 3 to 5 years of experience;
- Degree/Masters educated, preferably in the fields of Industrial/Mechanical Engineering, Business Management or similar;
- Experienced in consulting projects in the fields of Operations, Retail, Supply Chain and/or E-commerce;
- Experienced and passionate for Strategy, Operations, and Technology;
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management;
- An individual with good interpersonal skills;
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile;
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment;
- Advanced in English, both written and oral.
- French is a plus