Loyalty Operations Partner
Focusing on Farfetch’s Loyalty program and Services Development, the Loyalty Operations Partner will be responsible for building and implementing operational customer benefits for our loyalty program, differentiating our service offer per customer tier. This will demand the ability to benchmark the current offer amongst competitors and design new projects or processes to sustain new solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Liaise with Marketing, Loyalty and Customer Research teams to understand the profile and behaviours of Farfetch customers.
- Liaise with Service Design and Business Analytics teams to understand customer’s behaviours and help design the ideal customer journey.
- Propose new solutions and processes, both global and local, for all customers tiers, and support their implementation
- Manage and control all operational projects related to FF Loyalty program, building Business cases and ROI models to understand each operational benefit’s impact on customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Actively contribute to the increase Loyalty success metrics
- Mentor and on board new team members, actively contributing to their development and guaranteeing
WHO YOU ARE:
- A professional with 5+ Year of experience, with at least 2 years in Marketing or Loyalty Management
- Degree educated. Masters in Management, Marketing or similar considered a bonus;
- Experienced and passionate for Fashion, Customer Experience, Operations and Technology;
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management;
- Excellent in presentation skills, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent English is mandatory - Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;