About the Role:
Reporting directly into the Senior Content Manager, with a dotted reporting line into the SEO Content Supervisor, you will be responsible for sub-editing SEO copy including category and brand listing descriptions, meta-descriptions, long-form articles and other ad-hoc content, whilst capturing and protecting the Farfetch tone of voice.
You will collaborate primarily with SEO Content, SEO and other internal teams to ensure that our copy is on-brand, effective and tailored.
Proven experience writing and sub-editing digital content, whether it’s via an online platform or agency, is essential, as is having a firm grasp of the English language. You’ll benefit from working with a wide range of departments within Farfetch, which will present unique opportunities to grow within the company.
What you’ll do:
- You will sub-edit listing descriptions, brand bios, meta-descriptions and other ad-hoc content
- You will adhere to our tone of voice guidelines and ensure our published content is always engaging, informative and effective
- You will maintain quality of content, carry out monthly quality reporting and feeding this back to the team
- You are responsible for evolving the language within the business and sharing/publishing the information globally
- You collaborate with content creators across the business to reinforce and guard our writing principles
- You will assist to deliver copy audits or key projects as required
- You will conduct training and onboard new starters
- You will upload and publish content via our internal CMS
Who you are:
- You have a strong background in proofreading and sub-editing copy within an agency, luxury brand or online publication to tight deadlines
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, with an ability to adapt style to suit specific context
- You have excellent attention to detail and impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
- You have some experience training others upon best practices and giving thoughtful feedback to writers
- You enjoy collaborating and working alongside multiple stakeholders
- You have good knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products