Private Client Director
We are looking for someone with a strong business acumen coming from a luxury or concierge background. They must have considerable experience of managing sales turnover per annum and must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding KPI targets through your exceptional management skills and ability to communicate. Written and spoken English language is a necessity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage objectives and targets for your region.
- Analyse personal shopper’s sales reports, client books, client acquisitions and the general progress of the working week.
- Work on acquiring customers through personal networks.
- Work with the marketing team on acquisition strategies, brand collaborations and partnerships to attract more VIP customers.
- Support the customer service team to resolve VIP customer issues as necessary.
- Drive clienteling efforts - focus on growth of local clients, recruit new high potential clients, develop action plans and ensure execution.
- Work with the global manager to develop a strategy to recognise and record rising stars within our existing customers’ base aim to migrate their accounts to VIP level.
- Ensure that sales leads are identified and prioritised as well as creating and implementing new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met.
- Ensure prompt follow-up activity with customers acquired through personal shopping events/promotions to build lasting relationships.
- Work closely with the Fashion Coordinator and Global VIP team to ensure maximum knowledge of forthcoming stock availability for customer benefit.
- Maintain general level of market competitor awareness on and off line through reference to other websites and editorial, as well as seasonal comparative shops.
- Act as a brand ambassador responsible for representing all that the company stands for.
- Provide weekly and monthly written reports and analyse to the Global VIP manager
WHO YOU ARE
- Ideally, a minimum of 5 years retail or area management experience.
- Commercially and digitally aware and possess experience working towards KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, specifically with regard to building relationships with customers
- Strong knowledge or experience working in the luxury goods sector
- Experience of working in e-commerce is preferred
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the customer experience
- Sales driven
-Japanese: Business level *required to communicate with our Japanese customers
-English: Business level
Window （Excel, Word, PP）
■Working Place: Jingumae, TOKYO
■Valid Working Visa ビザ保持必須 Permission to work in Japan required