Private Client Stylist - Guangzhou
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You’ll develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 150-300 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You’ll maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal sales targets and related KPI’s.
- You’ll create and send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Farfetch news that is relevant to their interests.
- You’ll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region.
- You’ll work closely with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You’ll manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an effective impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- You’ll support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
- You’ll attend brand events as required to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ll have proven experience in fashion sales (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling
- You’ll bring an existing strong client book, with an elite list of clients You’ll be able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations
- You’ll be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focussed attitude, with a logical approach to situations
- You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling)
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in our local language and English. A second language is advantageous
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach
- You’ll be organised and able to meet deadlines
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world