Senior Continuous Improvement Technician
Reporting to the Head of Digital Production, this highly skilled individual is charged with the task of developing, managing and executing continuous improvement strategies across our organization in keeping with our mission, goals and objectives.
The role will require the position holder to interact with staff and conduct the training of all employees at all levels, operators, leads, supervisors and managers. Fast paced environment and required to be proactive, efficient and flexible when working under pressure.
What you’ll do:
- Drive continuous improvement to advance safety, quality and efficiency including training, process improvements and establishing standard work
- Support the development of Continuous Improvement methodology: process map, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, FMEA, VSM, etc,etc
- Lead and coach associates at all levels on CI methodology.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (internal and external).
- Choose appropriate training methods per case, class room and on the job training.
- Design and prepare education aids and materials
- Support and communicate Continuous Improvement projects and initiatives around the facilities
- Act as the Plant champion for Continuous Improvement
- Assist department managers with the internal audit process, identification of gaps, and corrective action planning. Helps identify the root cause of repeat audit findings and implement sustainable solutions.
- Identify barriers to Plant success and solicits help from leadership when needed
- Be responsible for developing timelines and action plans for cost reduction activities.
Who you are:
- Have a bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology
- Hands on experienced, using Operational excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, KAIZEN, 6 Sigma)
- Have excellent verbal and written communicator (Portuguese and English)
- A professional with technical knowledge to analyze and interpret different situations based on experience and understanding.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Have proven record of managing multiple projects and time constraints;
- A professional with passion for fashion industry
- Have advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office Tools;
- Advanced knowledge on Lean, Kaizen, 6 Sigma Methodology;
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and time constraints.