Global Sales Program Manager, Private Client
You’ll be responsible for leading the Global Sales Program for Private Client whilst supporting the Global Sales Director, Private Client to implementing and executing the sales strategy. You will support in achieve and exceed sales targets by providing the teams with the data and business insights. You will contribute to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. In this role, you’ll develop a unique skill set as you partner with senior management and functional leaders to design and implement the Private Client sales strategy, aiming to engage and drive and maximize Private Client sales targets as well providing clear and concise communications to the Private Client teams.
The ideal profile is someone with strong commercial acumen, a deep knowledge of luxury fashion and experience with managing sales turnover. You will have a strategic mindset and be action-oriented, be able to manage senior stakeholders, and most importantly, be a natural leader, committed to developing and motivating a high-performing team.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll collaborate with the Global Sales Director and senior stakeholders to organize programs and activities with the overall vision of increasing the sales performance of the Private Client function.
- You’ll translate this strategy into an executional plan, focused on growing the Private Client business, creating and managing long-term goals.
- You’ll develop new sales programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- You’ll be able to influence people who are responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects.
- You’ll communication and collaborate with the wider business on key Private Client sales projects.
- You’ll be accountable for the team’s delivery of the global sales program.
- You’ll coordinator business and sales updates across the Private Client function and teams.
- You’ll support the Global Sales Director with executing the Private Client global sales strategy.
- You’ll analyse business data to evaluate & identify areas for sales improvement.
- You’ll map and report on all global sales projects & initiatives.
- You will produce accurate and timely reporting of the Private Client sales strategy.
- You’ll keep abreast of competitor Private Client strategies, updating the team to identify learning opportunities.
- You will meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on the global sales strategy.
- You’ll impact and influence senior stakeholders to facilitate discussion and decisions, to align with the overall global Private Client strategy
Who you are:
- You’ll have proven experience operating at a manager level in a global, luxury sales organization.
- You’ll have experience of leading multi-functional projects, with a proven track record of delivering mid and long terms strategies.
- You’ll have a strategic & analytical mindset with an ability to devise an operational plan.
- You’ll have excellent senior stakeholder management skills, adopting a collaborative yet influencing style.
- You’ll have excellent commercial and financial acumen, and an ability to understand and interpret analytics and financials into recommendations.
- You’ll be a problem solver with an ability to turn a challenge into a solution to maximize opportunity.
- You’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the e-commerce world.
- You’ll be willing to travel.