You will manage the President’s calendar, schedule travel, attend occasional meetings to support with minutes & follow-up action planning, and assist with email correspondence. In addition, you will assist members of our leadership team with executive assistant duties such as expense reimbursements and scheduling travel.
You thrive with the expectation that you are a brand ambassador for Farfetch. You bring proven experience with executive scheduling, calendar management, and acting as the ‘face’ of an executive team. You have a strong service delivery approach, are able to quickly establish credibility and trust, manage multiple stakeholder expectations, and influence and appropriately challenge others. You have strong written and verbal communication skills, good judgement, and able to quickly build rapport. You have excellent time management skills and are able to demonstrate leadership by mentoring others, driving your own self development, and showing resilience and adaptability.
You must be proactive and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is close-knit and results-driven. You have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under strict deadlines at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
You are comfortable with the occasional demands of domestic and international travel.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the President North America
- Additionally you’ll provide some administrative support to the North American executive team
- You will perform diverse, advanced administrative duties and manage high level tasks to include meetings/events planning, calendar management, meeting minutes & follow-up action planning, complex travel arrangements, and handling confidential and sensitive information.
- You will establish an awareness of team and business critical deadlines and liaise with the assistants and executives’ teams to ensure these are met in a timely manner. You will confidently attend and contribute to business meetings, pitches and presentations with high profile contacts.
- You’ll design slides and choose layouts appropriate for content, including building and manipulating tables in PowerPoint and inserting videos. You will ensure that Farfetch’s branding, graphic and aesthetic standards are demonstrated in all forms of presentation and communication.
- You will manage all correspondence on behalf of the President and are the first point of contact for stakeholders internally and externally. You will solve stakeholder problems.
- You will prioritize needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follows through on tasks to successful completion within a timely manner.
- You’ll contribute to special projects.
Who you are:
- You have extensive personal or executive assistant experience with some management and leadership experience and proven ability to work as a business assistant
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with staff, management team, and internal and external stakeholders.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail.
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation in your approach to work and are willing to challenge the norm. You effectively influence both stakeholders and their peers while respecting their views.
- You are a highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- You have the proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- You have developed a trusted business relationship and built sustained confidence in your judgement and ability. You have confidently and completely immersed in stakeholder(s) day to day work life with a clear understanding of their personal work preferences, specific nuances and business needs ahead of them having to ask.
- You have demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a growing and fast-paced environment.
- You are a forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- You are flexible and capable to take on special assignments/projects
- You demonstrate the following personal attributes: be respectful, honest and trustworthy, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, flexibility and sound work ethics.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- You are experienced creating and maintaining reports and PowerPoint slides.
- You are able to work extended hours when needed.