Product Manager - Supply Chain
You'll be instrumental in delivering omni-channel logistics capabilities that become a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies supporting an fast, efficient, and cost effective global network strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed.
- Rely on data driven techniques to
present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champions the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- With complete independence, write and approve user stories as part of an Agile project framework.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
- Develop supporting business case, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product vision and roadmap.
- Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyzes competitors and market trends; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications.
- Knowledgeable of Supply Chain logistics or post order B2B tools is highly desired.
- Able to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- Marketplace experienced: experienced in an omni-channel company is a plus
- Experienced in using data to inform key decisions. This includes analyzing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- A professional with an excellent communication skills in English is mandatory
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a plus.