Operations Strategy Engagement Manager
We are looking for an engagement manager to join the strategy team which supports a crucial area of Farfetch’s operation: Creative Operations.
As the leading e-commerce platform in the luxury industry, Farfetch has a Creative Operations (CROPs) organisation with over 500 people in multiple sites around the globe. The increasing size and complexity of Farfetch poses interesting challenges to how CROPs should support the business while continuously improving quality and efficiency. Some of the projects/challenges we deal on a daily basis are around understanding how we can improve our key management processes, how our production footprint should expand or how we can develop talent to support growth.
You will be joining the Creative Operations Strategy team which supports Farfetch’s CROPs organisation to plan and execute its strategy. As an engagement manager you will have direct impact on the area’s yearly strategic planning cycle, leading key projects and supporting an effective monitoring of performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Design the global strategy for CROPs and each of its areas, working collaboratively with the business leaders;
- Plan and support strategy discussion moments with CROPs senior leadership;
- Drive projects that lead to an effective strategy execution in CROPS;
- Influence diverse stakeholders, from Operations / Creative Operations senior leadership to the people making it happen at ground level;
- Connect and work together with many colleagues from Operations and beyond;
- Actively contribute to the growth of the Creative Ops Strategy team (while supporting its decision making and mentoring junior members).
Who You Are:
- A professional with 3 + years of experience in management consulting or similar background (e.g.: strategy & planning teams within other industries);
- Experienced and passionate for Strategy, Operations, and Technology;
- Skilled in problem-solving, analytics, and project management;
- Self-confident and good communication skills;
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.