Brand Partnership Executive - Italian Speaking
We’re currently hiring a new team member within the Brand Partnership team which will be focused on supporting the management of key partnerships within our portfolio of luxury brands. There is nothing more important to Farfetch than the strength of these relationships.
We’re looking for an analytical, commercially minded, team player, who is confident working on complicated cross-functional projects.
What you’ll do:
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Support the growth and performance of key brands across multiple categories including jewellery, watches, kidswear and contemporary.
- You will support on daily account management, working cross-functionally with enterprise luxury supply partners (commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock and sell through
- You will complement the work of Brand Managers and Brand Partnership Business Development to constantly drive Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
Who you are:
- You are fluent in Italian
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You are commercially minded and focused on growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have an analytical approach and enjoy solving problems
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You have great communication skills and proven track record in building strong working relationships
- You are a fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!