About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Customer, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team driving growth and optimization across Farfetch. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-paced environment conducting action-led analysis and play a key role in discussions to drive business performance amongst senior leaders across Farfetch.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with channel leads on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is or someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact across Farfetch.
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to senior leadership and gain knowledge across marketing channels and customers and drive value in the business using data.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of business critical analysis that involves analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and actions that drive business performance
- Ensure robust data methods are used to build analyses
- Present analysis and actions in meetings with senior stakeholders across every business department
- Prioritise analysis to ensure delivery of action-led analysis
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Continuously learn and raise the bar for quality and rigour of work across the team
Who you are:
- Degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field from a leading university
- You have proven work experience in marketing and/or customer analytics
- You have analytics experience in cohort analysis, distributions, mix change, etc.
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar is a plus
- Comfortable in pressured situations and working with senior stakeholders
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills