People Analytics Project Manager
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
As a People Analytics Project Manager, you'll be part of the team that drives our Happy People Revolution. Our People Team consists of all exciting fields of People including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Business Partnering, Compensation & Benefits, Systems, and Analytics & Planning. We are truly global, with local teams in all of Farfetch’s offices. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for people and planning in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
The People Analytics Project Manager will join the People Analytics & Planning team, which aims to enable action-oriented and insightful decisions, lead strategically aligned, organizational-level change, while building capabilities across the broader people team. One of the key priorities of the role is to support the rolling strategy process, and ensure the portfolio of key initiatives is transparent and is progressing above expectations.
What You’ll do:
- Be part of exciting high impact people strategy projects for Farfetch;
- Contribute to the success of the projects via project management skills, problem solving capabilities, and advanced analytics;
- Connect and work in partnership with many colleagues from People, Technology, Operations and beyond;
- Successfully manage projects to deliver results, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within budget;
- Ingest and analyse vast amounts of data to scope new improvement opportunities;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication throughout the People team;
- Develop project plans to monitor and track progress;
- Measure project success using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and a useful repository;
- Map, define and improve processes across People Team;
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings and recommendations from initiatives to key stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- A professional with 5+ year experience, with at least 2+ years in Project Management
- Degree educated. Masters in Engineering, Management or similar considered a plus;
- Experienced and passionate for People and Technology;
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management;
- Experienced in environments that use agile methodologies;
- An individual with good interpersonal skills;
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile;
- Curious about strategic thinking and a detailed person;
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment;
- Advanced in English, both written and oral;
- Excellent in communication skills, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization;
- Fun to work with!!
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships