Lead Product Manager - Private Client
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager who will be key in driving product vision, strategy and execution along with her team, creating and implementing a product our VIP customers love.
As part of the Loyalty and Private Client team, you will be working towards a long term strategy but also addressing the current projects on a continuous optimization mindset, working close to our Head of Product, and managing and coaching a Product Manager.
What you'll do
- Engage with the business strategy to help define new missions and objectives for this product area
- Work on an ambitious vision for the Private client area, and working collaboratively with stakeholders on an on-going basis
- Distil insights and feedback from several sources, such as user research and analytics, and translate them into product requirements and an actionable backlog
- Lead, support and coach product manager in the team, reinforcing “impact-driven” and “customer-centric” values within the team. Challenge all members of the cluster to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Work closely with stakeholders to build a joint understanding of the product roadmap, create business cases and maximise your teams’ impact
- Create strong hypotheses and put them to the test with real customers
- Keep a close eye on product performance and use of qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goal
Who you are
- You crave to own product vision and can drive the strategy behind that vision;
- You have experience in similar product management roles, where e-commerce will be a plus;
- You have the ability to listen to different business stakeholders and understand the underlying business and product requirements;
- You can use sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- You love UX and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes;
- You understand what needs to be built on the platform level to enable the customer experience that needs to be delivered to the client;
- You are comfortable using experimentation to test your ideas and learn quickly to inform product direction;
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and are capable of thinking from first principles;
- You love working in cross-functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics);
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- You have good attention to detail; ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to synthesize complex information quickly and effectively;
- Knowledge of Agile is a must and Scrum and Kanban is a plus
- An understanding of the luxury retail industry is a plus.