Product Editor - Black & White
Working with a multitude of varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between TOV styles fluidly and competently with a keen eye for detail.
About the role:
Owning all written content on the PDP, the role will also be responsible for ensuring the size, fit and fabric compositions are correct for each item.
Every day will provide a new opportunity and the workload will become increasingly varied as the Black & White team expands its reach.
Flexibility, tenacity and a collaborative attitude are essential for this new role. You will be experienced working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally this would have been an editing role within luxury fashion or ecommerce.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure fashion product descriptions are accurate, concise and informative, flagging and addressing issues; this covers styling tips and all technical details
- Responsible for sub-editing all product editorial copy according to house style; working to tight daily deadlines to check accuracy of product copy against images, as well grammar, spelling and formatting
- Assist with developing tone of voice documents for our partnered brands
- Maintain quality of content on product pages with regular quality checks
Who you are
- You have a strong proofreading and subbing background in a fashion ecommerce environment
- Experience within luxury retail, with a sound knowledge of luxury fashion, designers and brands
- Degree in English: preferably First Class Honours
- Confident and experienced in adapting to different TOV guidelines
- Competent using different content management systems
- Able to showcase a good understanding of garment and accessory construction
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time, with very strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient user of Excel
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and will be highly self-motivated and passionate about the Black & White brand and our clients