From hiring stars for our fast-growing business, to providing our Farfetchers with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream of working for.
About the role:
This is a varied role supporting the People Team with HR administration across all areas of our employee journey. Truly generalist in nature, this role will give you exposure to the many facets of HR, with scope to get involved in projects, enabling varied skills development.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in HR administration, with a continuous improvement mindset. You will have a background of working in a fast-paced environment with a proactive, organised and efficient approach to work.
What you’ll do:
- You will own and manage admin processes across the employee journey for your business areas e.g. offer letters, contracts, reference letters, visa applications, probation process, leaver letters, performance review process.
- You will continuously improve processes, suggesting enhancements and presenting proposals to senior management to drive efficiency in the People team.
- You will own the starter and leaver, Fixed-term contractors and freelance trackers and keep relevant trackers and systems up to date, in line with compliance (where relevant), flagging deadlines to the People team when needed.
- You will give our new joiners a world-class onboarding experience, planning and organising engaging new joiner inductions and first day set up, collecting relevant documentation.
- You will manage the People Team inbox’s and respond to all queries within a timely manner.
- You will regularly update key trends coming through from employee queries and make recommendations for process improvements.
- You will work closely with the People Partners and Advisors to understand business areas, with People Advisors being your first point of escalation.
- You will support with note taking on ER cases where needed.
- You will support with updating the current HRIS and processing payroll changes, and will contribute to the implementation of the new HRIS.
- You will manage data inputting in to the HRIS.
- You will support with admin and compliance for Farfetch Benefits.
- You will create and generate reports and analysis where required, to enable informed decisions
- You will provide support for People team Projects.
- You will keep abreast of HR trends and update the team on new ideas, to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage.
Who you are:
- You have previous administrative experience within HR with a passion and interest in progressing your HR career
- You have knowledge of best HR practices and employment law basics
- You have experience of working with Workday advantageous
- You are reliable and well organised, able to multitask and keep on top of multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are naturally collaborative, willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any task
- You are a professional attitude, a real pride in quality of work, customer service and excellent written and communication skills
- You are proactive and a problem-solver; a continuous improvement mindset and able to suggest ideas for new ways of working
- You have strong data analysis and Excel skills; proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- You are adaptable, in a constantly changing environment
- You actively initiate self-development
- You are confident liaising with all levels of the business
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.