About the role:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in HR administration, with a continuous improvement mindset. You will have a background of working in a fast-paced environment with a proactive, organised and efficient approach to work.
What you’ll do:
- You will own and manage admin processes across the employee journey for your business areas e.g. offer letters, contracts, reference letters, visa applications, probation process, leaver letters, performance review process.
- You will continuously improve processes, suggesting enhancements and presenting proposals to senior management to drive efficiency in the People team.
- You will own the starter and leaver, Fixed-term contractors and freelance trackers and keep relevant trackers and systems up to date, in line with compliance (where relevant), flagging deadlines to the People team when needed.
- You will give our new joiners a world-class onboarding experience, planning and organising engaging new joiner inductions and first day set up, collecting relevant documentation.
- You will manage the People Team inbox’s and respond to all queries within a timely manner.
- You will regularly update key trends coming through from employee queries and make recommendations for process improvements.
- You will work closely with the People Partners and Advisors to understand business areas, with People Advisors being your first point of escalation.
- You will support with note taking on ER cases where needed.
- You will support with updating the current HRIS and processing payroll changes, and will contribute to the implementation of the new HRIS.
- You will manage data inputting in to the HRIS.
- You will support with admin and compliance for Farfetch Benefits.
- You will create and generate reports and analysis where required, to enable informed decisions
- You will provide support for People team Projects.
- You will keep abreast of HR trends and update the team on new ideas, to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage.
Who you are:
- You have previous administrative experience within HR with a passion and interest in progressing your HR career
- You have knowledge of best HR practices and employment law basics
- You have experience of working with Workday advantageous
- You are reliable and well organised, able to multitask and keep on top of multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are naturally collaborative, willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any task
- You are a professional attitude, a real pride in quality of work, customer service and excellent written and communication skills
- You are proactive and a problem-solver; a continuous improvement mindset and able to suggest ideas for new ways of working
- You have strong data analysis and Excel skills; proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- You are adaptable, in a constantly changing environment
- You actively initiate self-development
- You are confident liaising with all levels of the business