Technology - Plug-In Programme 2019 - Porto & Braga
What is the Plug-in Programme?
The Plug-in is Farfetch official graduate program. It is directed to graduates in all areas within Technology and Product and consists of a 6 month internship, allocated to one of our teams. You will have a mentor and you will be offered daily challenges and an opportunity to kick start your career in one of the most promising (and fun) Tech companies in Portugal
The Technology Team
Our world class Technology team is at the core of what we do. Including Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure, Security and other areas, this team has over 1000 people and keeps growing on a global level (Portugal, UK, Brazil and China). The Technology team helps support the running of the current business and explores new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionizing the industry.
Open Roles for Technology in Porto:
- Junior System Administrator
- Associate Project Manager
- Junior Security Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer
- Junior Infrastructure Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer - .Net
- Junior Data Engineer
- Junior iOS Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer - Full Stack
- Junior Integrations Engineer - Automation Test
- Junior Integrations Engineer - Full Stack (Java)
What You'll do
- You will be integrated in one of our teams in the Technology area.
- You will have a Mentor, who will support your growth throughout the internship.
- You will have targets and goals that will help you grow as a professional.
- You will have access to training sessions and workshops on Technologies, Processes among others.
- You will have new challenges every day, continuously learning and developing your skills.
Who You Are
- A recent graduate with an academic background in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Design, or related degree.
- Eager to learn and develop your career at Farfetch.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A team player, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment building the global technology platform for luxury fashion.