We are looking for a Benefits Controller who will support the Total Rewards team with the employee benefits administration, focusing on the cost efficiency and on the continuous improvement of the processes.
What you'll do:
- Monitor the status of benefits budget spending/activity
- Ensure the timely and accurate validation of all invoices received
- Partner closely with Finance to resolve any issue with the invoices or providers
- Research and resolve data capture discrepancies, utilizing various tools
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested
- Conduct analysis on spending and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies
Who you are:
- Experienced in budget control and People/HR functions;
- Able to manage large volumes of information from multiple sources (advanced Excel is required);
- A professional with strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
- A professional with good spoken and written English (essential).