What you’ll do:
- You will follow photography guidelines, ensuring the workflow is running correctly (Live Model and/or Stills).
- You will shoot e-commerce product respecting the high quality standards and defined KPIs (key performance indicators).
- You will direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Farfetch aesthetics, also considering Styling guidelines.
- You will identify and suggest improvements.
- You will adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- You will adhere to the use of Farfetch systems and internal processes.
- You will complete imagery reshoots.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in directing models as well as shooting on mannequins (a plus).
- You are experienced in an e-commerce studio environment (a plus).
- You are experienced in photo editing (preferred).
- You must be proficient with PC and professional editing software such as Adobe software.
- You are experienced with strobe lights, Pocket Wizards, and professional camera equipment.
- You are experienced with tethered shooting.
- You are able to troubleshoot lighting and software issues.
- You have excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- You are efficient with time management and deadlines.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal/people skills and are a positive team player who is able to collaborate with and take direction.
- You are interested and experienced in fashion photography.
- You are driven and eager.