Supply Chain Administrative
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 700 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy.
We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
In this role you will support the Supply Chain Technician in the tasks of processing, managing and fulfilling packaging orders for our partners.
What You’ll do:
- Entry order data from partners into our systems
- Process and send orders to our packaging suppliers
- Order follow-up and support
- Communicate and control the performance of our third party logistics providers in the packaging Supply Chain
- Support the Supply Chain Technician in all tasks related to packaging.
Who You Are:
- Proven experienced in an administrative role in a logistics or supply management environment
- Experienced in order management, data entry and follow-up
- A good communicator, able to learn new tasks quickly
- Focused, rigorous with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Professional, reliable with a flexible attitude and the ability to stay calm under pressure in difficult situations
- Available to a temporary contract
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.