Customer Excellence Lead - Partner Service Design
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We're the voice of our brand. We don’t read from a script; we deliver impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in our own way and have fun doing it. We've grown extensively over the last 3 years to become a global team of around 200 employees worldwide.
Our customers are at the forefront of our business and our multilingual teams do whatever it takes to offer them a first class service, wherever they are across the globe. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms which provide end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively to luxury fashion brands.
Reporting to the Global Manager of Partner Service Design, you will be responsible for mobilizing and implementing best in class services to our international partners. You will work closely with Instructional Design and manage a team of writers and visual designers to
What You’ll do:
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication while building strong relationships with different stakeholders across Farfetch;
- Oversee and manage partner communications, continuously striving for balance between global and local needs;
- Work with Instructional Design to build a content structure on the Farfetch Connect platform that aligns to the needs of the global partner audience and adult learning principles;
- Take feedback from partners about our tools, sizing up the business case for the suggested changes, managing the requirements of the changes as well as the impact on other global offices.
- Get our projects prioritized and on a project plan, communicate that plan to internal stakeholders.
- Create a self-service communication program for partners through the Farfetch Connect Platform;
- Define how global PS will support department stores and global big brands with their specific communication/ learning needs and set a design and development plan for all tiers of
- Work with the Global Manager of Partner Service Design to define, implement, and control project execution processes;
- Develop and track metrics that will monitor and evaluate the progress and maturity of the projects;
- Create reporting capabilities and dashboards to provide greater transparency into the project collection and our communication practices;
Who You Are:
- 4+Year experienced;
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent in systems & information management, project & organizational management, systems design or other related field preferred;
- Experienced in project management working within a customer oriented
- Experienced in customer or partner facing tools management or learning management systems administration;
- A professional with proven track record of successfully implementing organizational transformation projects, managing multiple projects/deadlines and multitasking with ease
- Skilled at change management and able to work autonomously a wide array of project management topics
- Excellent communicator, able to communicate/influence/negotiate easily and effectively across stakeholders from team members to executive management
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project)
- Skilled at advanced business and data analysis;
experiencedworking in Tableau is a plus
- A person with a can-do attitude, proactive in issue and risk resolution. Motivated to take the lead on structuring often ambiguous problems to enable creative, effective, and efficient solutions that help scale our business and support the overall goal of creating
world classservice levels to our partners
- Experienced in digital design or digital learning design a plus;
- Experienced in Human-Centered Design, Service Design and/ or Design Thinking a plus;
- A professional certified at project management - Prince2, Agile, PMI, etc. a plus;
- Is this role a good match for me and my
long termgoals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.