This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role developing and managing projects to enable the execution of projects in the field of financing, namely student loans and other financing instruments. We aim to support students with access to quality education programmes, to enter the job market as well as to support them with lifelong learning opportunities. You will be able to develop ideas and contributing to this inspiring mission.
What you’ll do:
- Lead high impact projects and successfully deliver results
- Develop insights and recommendations, and ensure alignment across the projects’ stakeholders
- In the future, mentor and develop junior colleagues from the team
- Work together with our external partners, namely financial institutions, technology partners and marketing and communication agencies
Who you are:
- Strategic thinker with 4+ years of experience ideally in management consulting and passionate about Strategy, Education, and Technology. Experience in the financial sector is a plus.
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management
- Able to innovate, amaze customers and make things happen
- Able to communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Fun to work with!