We are looking for a Procurement Business Analyst that will help the Procurement team to create and implement corporate rules and procedures, with the purpose to ensure that the company's purchases yield the best value and the least risk.
For this position, we expect a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our organization goals, matching business requirements with the system outcomes. Prior experience with Procurement department and IT projects implementation is required.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for the day-to-day digital project execution and its smooth operation;
- Support the Purchase Order system implementation, to keep under control operational activities and guarantee the projects accomplishments as prior planned;
- Recommend purchasing process improvements to boost performance, and also be able to develop and monitor analytical reports;
- Design, document and maintain system processes;
- Promote the implementation of common practices, rules & procedures;
- Use your communication skills to effectively collaborate with multifunctional teams, deliver projects within quality, time, and budget requirements;
- Review project deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions;
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and develop KPI’s aligned to their business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have 1-2 years of proven working experience;
- Experienced in the roll out of new business models including software implementation;
- Have know-how in Procurement processes;
- Have a problem-solving attitude;
- A quick learner, with interest in understanding and applying global supplier best practices;
- Proactive, results driven with decision making capabilities;
- Able to work with multidisciplinary projects;
- Have project management and analytical skills;
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field;
- Fun to work with!