Tmall Channel Manager
We would like to find someone who is experienced in Tmall Store Management, Traffic Division, TP Management, Visual Merchandise etc. and provide strategic solution plan for Brands go-to-Tmall.
What you'll do
- Build up team to establish Brand Retail Store on Tmall channel for Clients as a pioneer.
- Provide insights and business strategy, manage eCommerce P&L, and provide clear understanding of key performance indicators ensuring that the business meets revenue, protects brand and satisfy customers.
- Manage TP agencies and ensure marketing campaign, Tmall business and brand image.
- Build annual traffic targets and channel traffic plan, lead service vendor deliver traffic targets.
- Manage key relationships with Tmall core teams.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about the new trend of Alibaba and Tmall.
- With the passion of behaving as an internal advocate, acting as a key contributor in the definition and the acceleration of digital journey and future growth. Establish internally a strong digital culture and operate e-commerce from Omni channel perspective through cross-function cooperation.
- Manage customer service day-to-day with a customer-centric mindset.
- Constantly search and evaluate new tools and innovative solutions that optimize the business in a long run.
- With the passion of behaving as an internal advocate, acting as a key contributor in the definition and the acceleration of digital journey and future growth.
Who you are
- Must to have working experience in Tmall or similar platform at least 7 years;
- Fluent English skills, being able to handle conflicts or challenges with good internal personal skill
- B2C Brand Tmall store management experience is a must;
- Preferred Fashion, Beauty, or Retail background, experienced in managing store on Tmall channel with strategic thinking;
- Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong ownership, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results;
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically from developing strategic plans, working with large amount of data, to applying metrics to test hypotheses, develop insights, and quantify results.