Product Manager - Loyalty & Private Client
A foundation of our loyalty efforts is our ability to identify, define, and target personalized experiences to different segments of users. We take a continuous test and learn approach to determine what experiences, features, promotions and messages are most effective for different groups of users at Farfetch.
Having a robust technological platform to drive these efforts is crucial and is the domain that this Product Manager will oversee.
You will work alongside highly skilled engineers, designers, product managers, business & marketing experts in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all, you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do:
- Build a suite of marketing tools that empowers our business teams to maximize the value we deliver to our customers while optimizing our return on investment
- You will achieve this by creating ways to deliver highly segmented and automated promotions, as well as rewards and other benefits over various channels and touch points
- You will focus on building platform services that enable Farfetch customers to have a highly personalized shopping experience from the moment they land on our site and apps
- Work closely with engineering and platform design teams, overseeing product roadmap and backlog execution
- Focus on bringing user data to decision makers, enabling marketing teams to define and identify audiences for customer acquisition, retention and reactivation
Who you are
- A professional with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically based on research, data and industry trends
- Experienced in working with software engineering, marketing intelligence or data science teams, preferably in a Agile environment
- Deep understanding of internet products, marketing and customer lifecycle, able to analyse growth opportunities and develop impactful strategies
- You have excellent knowledge of digital business models, especially in the digital platforms space
- You’re a great communicator with a high level of both spoken and written English (mandatory)
- Resilient and adaptable to a multicultural, very fast-paced and fast-changing environment, spread out over various locations throughout the world