What you’ll do:
- Follow photography guidelines, ensuring the workflow is running correctly (Live Model and/or Stills).
- Shoot e-commerce product respecting the high quality standards and defined KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Farfetch aesthetics, also considering Styling guidelines.
- Identify and suggest improvements.
- Adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Adhere to the use of Farfetch systems and internal processes.
- Complete imagery reshoots.
Who you are:
- Experienced in directing models as well as shooting on mannequins (a plus).
- Experienced in an e-commerce studio environment (a plus).
- Experienced in photo editing (preferred).
- Proficient with PC and professional editing software such as Adobe software.
- Experienced with strobe lights, Pocket Wizards, and professional camera equipment.
- Experienced with tethered shooting.
- Able to troubleshoot lighting and software issues.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Efficient with time management and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal/people skills and are a positive team player who is able to collaborate with and take direction.
- Interested and experienced in fashion photography.
- Driven and eager.