FAM (www.fambrands.com) provides innovative fashion, design, brand development, and distribution solutions to a wide range of retail and wholesale clients and partners, specializing in active wear and sportswear, and rapidly expanding.
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Holiday, Paid Company Holidays, United Healthcare Health Insurance (PPO, HMO, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k Match, Voluntary Supplemental Insurance, Work-Life Balance, Free Coffee, Nice People, and more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with the Marketing, E-commerce and Sales teams, the Graphic Designer will design and execute compelling digital and print assets including, but not limited to e-mails, look books, event collateral, social media graphics, web banners, store signage and presentations.
The graphic designer must be a strong, conceptual thinker with a solid background in print and web design.
- Produce high-quality, strategic, on-brand and beautifully executed work, staying abreast of current design trends and best practices
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Successfully manage time, work flow and schedule in order to adhere to strict and sometimes unexpected deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working closely with the Creative team, the Graphic Designer will be involved in conceptual development and technical execution of websites and all marketing, processing product images in a variety of categories.
- Be able to take creative direction and execute accordingly
WHAT YOU BRING
- Self-Driven. Must be proactive with a solid work ethic – able to produce quality work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated efficiency with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get work done
- Must possess a love of design and take pride in their work
- Able to problem solve and find creative solutions under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints
- Detail Oriented. From copy and edits to kerning and leading, the details matter.
- A Team Player. Excellent communication skills and a willingness to collaborate with team members and inter-departmentally is key.
- 3-5+ years working within a design firm or other creative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or relevant experience
- Experience in fashion, editorial or e-commerce design
- Solid retouching, color correcting and production skills are a must.
- Graphic designer must be able to see a project through from initial concept to completion.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
FAM Brands does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.