where great ideas win
In every office around the world, EYELEVEL, an InnerWorkings company, offers an entrepreneurial culture that sets ambitious goals and looks beyond the status quo.
At EYELEVEL, we reward sharp, unconventional thinkers who are motivated to create their own success. Our winning culture draws from employees who step up to the challenge of solving tough problems and making a difference. We dream big, so our clients can dream bigger.
The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to, functions pertaining to the assessment of inventory to meet daily productivity goals and timelines. Additional responsibilities include the monitoring and movement of physical inventory in order to maintain accuracy and the coordination of an accurate inventory, including but not limited to physical inventory compared to Trackit inventory.
- Perform periodic counts on inventory to verify accuracy of quantities and locations.
- Verify counts on incoming stock and receive into ERP system.
- Utilize ERP system to track warehouse inventory and resolve discrepancies.
- Communicate inventory discrepancies and inventory-related issues, including root cause analysis and resolution with appropriate personnel.
- Verify outgoing orders are processed through an ERP system correctly.
- Coordinate with rollout/account managers to handle the processing of return product.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and confident team player.
- Organized and efficient in multi-tasking with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to learn from past experience.
- Competent mathematical ability.
- Experience excelling within fast-paced, high-energy environments.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Inventory Control or warehousing Inventory management.
- Advanced level of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint knowledge is a must.
- Experience with ERP software is a plus.
EYELEVEL, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.