Global Account Director
global account director
who we are
EYELEVEL, an InnerWorkings Company (INWK), is a team of designers, doers, makers, planners and innovators. We craft and realize engaging customer experiences for leading global brands and deliver inspiring brand experiences across every channel.
EYELEVEL creates more than beautiful retail environments. We deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading global brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high-performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies.
The Global Account Director is responsible for their assigned account(s) and clients by establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders on the client team. The Director oversees operations, procurement, production, and execution of the client’s projects and has direct accountability for account performance (both client KPIs and internal KPIs) within the current client scope and identification of opportunities for growth.
- Create and drive forward global and regional client strategy
- Leading, developing, and motivating Account teams, planning resources and driving the process of hiring in cooperation with HR department, performance management, salary reviews, organizational development, providing ongoing support and fostering team work among team members
- Maintain global budget inclusive of headcount and operational costs, overseeing profitability of all projects within the department at a global level and providing timely forecasts and updates to financial department
- Prepare and perform quarterly business reviews with key internal and external contacts
- Identify business opportunities within the brand to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering, discovering and exploring new clients and winning new projects
- Foster cooperation, communication, and teamwork within EYELEVEL Account teams globally, across teams and branches
- Oversee team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, supervising the planning, implementation execution, and evaluation of projects, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output
- 7+ years of experience in Client Service, Project Management, or Retail Development, experience with global markets a plus
- Proven record of managing and developing client accounts on regional level
- Managerial experience – mentoring, leading, developing, and motivating team members
- Ability to guide, direct, or influence a team
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form sustainable long-term relationships
- Deep knowledge of retail client’s business, structure, vertical, and brand, including complicated organization charts with local and international contacts and brand positioning, identity, product ranges, and categories
- Deep understanding of the retail industry, interior design, and fashion industry
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Experience with CAD applications a plus
At InnerWorkings we understand that your life extends beyond the workplace. We value our employees and offer a variety of benefits designed to keep our employees at the top of their game and inspired to be a part of the InnerWorkings team.
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.