Account Manager/Senior Project Manager
Who we are
· Feel free and watch our newest video on Vimeo and get know us more:
· If you are still hungry for more information about EYELEVEL, you will surely feed your appetite by checking us on Cocuma webpage below:
· EYELEVEL creates more than beautiful retail environments. We deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading regional brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies.
· If you are seeking a challenging opportunity with a regional company that encourages professional development, we would love to talk to you!
Introduction of the role
· This position is responsible for daily client and project management, co-working and leading team members of respective account team in the market on retail marketing projects
· This role is accountable for managing client relationships as key point of contact, driving communications via effective channels, processes and tools to support on day to day project operations and deliverables. The position is accountable for running and monitoring project cost and revenue, and report to Regional Account Director/ Senior Account Manager to achieve required deliverables and standard of service.
· The position will require to follow the vision and strategy of the company as defined by the EYELEVEL APAC Leadership Team.
· To achieve this, this position must be an accountable leader, strategic thinker, excellent communicator, negotiator, self-starter and team player.
· Driving success of projects - receiving briefings, prepare project plan, organizing internal resources, checking quality of all deliverables, creating project cost estimates, controlling profitability of projects, ultimate responsibility for the client business within AD’s remit.
· Key Driver of Account Operations – overseeing team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, running of the projects, supervising, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output.
· Business Development - identifying business opportunities to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering and winning new projects. Being involved in negotiating important deals and building agreements with clients and suppliers.
· Helping EYELEVEL clients strategically plan – understanding their strategic position, making choices for the future and managing strategy in action.
· Financial control and project evaluation – establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each project, work within established operating budgets, analyze job revenue, cost and profitability by job and/or project, overseeing profitability of multiple projects and providing timely income forecasts and updates as deemed necessary.
· Client Satisfaction - developing and keeping excellent relationships with all client contacts.
· Communication - acting as a trusted communications integrator across teams, keeping client and our teams informed all the time and providing answers to any questions regarding the projects he/she is responsible for.
· 5+ years of experience in Client Service in marketing agencies with strong Project Management in retail industry
· Managerial experience (leading project team members) is a must.
· Active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by examples. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team. Aspiration to leadership skills.
· Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
· Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form long-term relationships.
· Savvy in identifying potential challenges for the business and comfort taking the lead in solving them.
· Self-motivated, confident, able to motivate all team members to a high performance and excellent quality
· Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
· Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
· Open, honest and direct
· Willing to travel
· Flexible, dedicated, and passionate for the job
· Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
· Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
· Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
· Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
· Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
· ERP experience is a must
· Experience with Adobe CC, CAD, Sketchup applications is a great benefit
· Fluent English is a must
· Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage
· Competitive salary package
· Mac, Phone
· Car allowance