account director - EYELEVEL
who we are
EYELEVEL, an InnerWorkings Company (INWK), is a team of designers, doers, makers, planners and innovators. We craft and realize engaging customer experiences for leading global brands and deliver inspiring brand experiences across every channel.
EYELEVEL creates more than beautiful retail environments. We deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading global brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high-performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies.
If you are seeking a challenging opportunity with a global company that encourages professional development, we would love to talk to you!
The Account Director (AD) is accountable for developing client relationships and ensuring strategic oversight of the account team. This includes all aspects of business management, overall business growth, development and maintenance of senior level client relationships to effectively increase market share while helping clients improve their return on investment.
The AD must be an accountable, strategic thinker, excellent communicator, negotiator, self-starter and team player who will work closely with our designers, CAD engineers, production managers, roll-out managers and finance department.
The AD sets the vision, initiates innovative ideas and drives integration across multi-disciplinary teams around the globe.
- Strategic Client Management – create and drive forward client strategy. Helping EYELEVEL clients strategically plan – understanding their position, making strategic choices for the future and managing strategy in action.
- Client Satisfaction – developing and keeping excellent relationships with all client contacts.
- Business Development - identifying business opportunities within the brand to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering, discovering and exploring new clients and winning new projects.
- Team Management – leading, developing and motivating Account teams, planning resources and driving the process of hiring in cooperation with HR department, performance management, salary reviews, organizational development, providing ongoing support and fostering teamwork among team members.
- Financial Control and Project Evaluation – Maintain a team budget inclusive of headcount and operational costs, overseeing profitability of all projects within the department and providing timely forecasts and updates to financial department. Prepare and perform quarterly business reviews with key internal and external contacts.
- Strategic and Operational involvement - foster cooperation, communication and teamwork within EYELEVEL Account teams – across teams and departments.
- Supervision of Account Operations – overseeing team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, supervising the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of the projects, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output.
- 7+ years of experience in Client Service, Project Management, or Retail Develop (experience with global markets a plus).
- Proven record of managing and developing client accounts on regional level.
- Managerial experience (mentoring, leading, developing and motivating team members)
- Growing leadership skills – ability to guide, direct, or influence people; active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by example. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle and oversee multiple projects)
- Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form sustainable long-term relationships.
- Deep knowledge of retail client’s business, structure, vertical and brand including complicated organization charts with local and international contacts and brands positioning, identity, product ranges and categories.
- Deep understanding of the retail industry, interior design and fashion industry
- Self-motivated, confident team-leader able to motivate all team members to a high performance and excellent quality
- Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, honest and direct
- Organized, efficient, detail and goal oriented
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit