Introduction of the role
- An EYELEVEL Account Manager (AM) is responsible for leading, inspiring, project managing and developing the client’s concept.
- The AM is accountable for developing client relationships and ensuring oversight of the account/project team. This includes all aspects of business management, overall business growth, development and maintenance of client relationships to effectively increase market share while helping clients improve their return on investment.
- To achieve this, the AM must be an accountable project manager, excellent communicator, negotiator and self-starter, team player working closely with other project team members.
- Driving success of projects - receiving proper briefings, planning, organizing internal resources, checking quality of all deliverables, creating project cost estimates and ensuring profitability of projects.
- Supervision of Account Operations – overseeing team’s scope of work and execution of all client deliverables, supervising of the projects, reviewing and monitoring activity and manpower utilization and ensuring high quality of the team’s output.
- Client Satisfaction - developing and keeping excellent relationships with all client contacts.
- Communication - acting as a trusted communications integrator across teams, keeping client and our teams informed all the time and providing answers to any questions regarding the projects he/she is responsible for.
- Financial control and project evaluation – establish and communicate budgets and work back schedules for each project, work within established operating budgets, analyze job revenue, cost and profitability by job and/or project, overseeing profitability of multiple projects and providing timely income forecasts and updates as deemed necessary.
- Business Development - identifying business opportunities to further establish long-term client partnerships with a broader integrated service offering and winning new projects. Being involved in negotiating important deals and building agreements with clients and suppliers.
- Helping EYELEVEL clients strategically plan – understanding their strategic position, making choices for the future and managing strategy in action.
- 4+ years of experience in Client Service, Project Management and Retail Fixtures or similar industry
- Experience leading project teams
- Active listening, providing feedback, be accountable and transparent and earning credibility by role modeling – leading by examples. Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Negotiation skills – ability to use a range of approaches and strategies to build a stronger negotiation base and form long-term relationships.
- Savvy in identifying potential challenges for the business and comfort taking the lead in solving them.
- Financial Acumen – be able to read, understand and provide insights from P&L reports
- Self-motivated, confident, able to motivate all team members to a high performance and excellent quality
- Entrepreneurial minded with natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Convincing presenter with excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, honest and direct
- Flexible, dedicated, and passionate for the job
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- ERP experience is a must
- Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit
- English required, another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage