Global Channel Demand Generation Manager
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Aligning with the goals and objectives of the company, corporate marketing, and channel teams, the candidate will lead the strategy and creation of demand generation programs and processes for the marketing efforts of Extreme’s reseller partners. This person will be responsible for planning, implementing, and creating demand generation campaigns, event programs, and additional lead generation tactics. The ability to work cross-functionally with numerous organizations, leadership teams and executives is crucial to this role. While aligning with numerous teams to ensure Extreme is guiding the demand generation efforts of our reseller partners, the candidate must be proactive and creative to ensure an efficient, simple partner experience with an eye on reporting and results such as ROI, attributed pipeline, and attributed bookings.
- Manage existing channel demand generation programs, campaigns, and platforms
- Develop new, creative ways for our partners to generate awareness, leads, pipeline and bookings
- Design efficient processes for both internal channel teams and partners to ensure seamless experiences with channel demand generation programs
- Strategically leverage global campaigns, programs and product messaging to align partner content with the goals of Extreme
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors that support our channel demand generation efforts
- Utilize internal and external platforms (such as Salesforce, Marketo, Zift) to ensure all channel demand generation efforts are measurable
- Analyze results of campaigns and programs to improve and optimize channel demand generation efforts and convey results to leadership teams
Skill set / Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Business to Business technology demand generation, ideally for an enterprise software company
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude, and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Channel demand generation experience: Can demonstrate experience of working with VARs, managing and coordinating cooperative marketing initiatives, representing multiple stakeholders, and expectations/interests
- Proven creative ability and resourcefulness in generating new ideas and solving problems – must have a “get it done” mentality
- Operationally-minded with the ability to create logical and efficient processes
- Salesforce and marketing automation platform or PRM experience
- Experience specifically with Zift Solutions a plus
- Experience with content management platforms (such as Kapost) and process/project management platforms (such as Smartsheet)
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills as well as the ability to form strong relationships with sales
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.