Account Executive-Warsaw or Kraków Area
Account Executive- Warsaw or Kraków Area
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specific near- to mid-term deliverables for the position will include
- Identify and deliver mid-term pipeline and close ‘won’ business according to targets
- Build business plans and marketing activity plans with the regional channel partners to achieve revenue targets
- Coordinate contract negotiations between Extreme Networks and partner if needed
- Supports partner’s sales planning and sales activity
- Understand and communicate Extreme service model to ensure clean after sales process and customer/partner satisfaction on long term basis
- Successful apprenticeship or/and university degree in an economic/business related topic
- 5-10 years of sales experience in the network infrastructure arena
- Demonstrated success, with a track record of consistent sales (performing according to plan and forecast) while developing and maintaining large territories
- A strong background and ability in developing new customer acquisition (including cold calling) within a “green” field territory as well as maintaining longer term accounts
- The ability to speak intelligently about OpenStack, SDN, Virtualization, Security, Orchestration, Server/Storage considerations will be a large part of the interaction with customers and partners
- Exceptional influencing skills, ability to communicate at all levels and exude a positive attitude and high energy to achieve maximum results
- Recognized ability to produce high quality results working independently (high level of self-motivation needed) in a region with limited local support infrastructure. Good organization skills required! Proven time management ability and prioritization skills beneficial
- Prior experience in the establishment of a remote sales site in a home office mode is desired
- The optimistic entrepreneurial candidate needs to show confidence and enthusiastic identification with his/her opportunity to win partner trust – having the ability to “think purple” and “sell through” the dominance of a market leader in some situations
- An experienced background or strong skill set in transmitting advanced technology differentiators into channel partner and customer benefits aligned with their business model and demands - Solution Selling
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.