CX Data Analyst - Customer Experience
CX Data Analyst, Extreme Insights & Intelligence
*Some off hour work will be needed for this role
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Data Analyst to join the Extreme Networks Insights & Intelligence team. In this role, you will work closely with our Customer Experience, Engineering, Discovery and Office of the Chief Technology Officer, IT, Marketing, and Customer Success teams. You will report into the Director of Insights & Intelligence. This role will have a high level of interaction with User Experience Researchers, Design Team Leads, and Project Lifecycle Management teams to deliver analysis, development, and presentation of data-driven insights in support of improved decision making across the organization to a variety of stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, clean, analyze, and interpret data from various sources
- Dive deep into complex business problems and provide insights on digital features and AI model performance
- Use statistical analysis techniques to quantify the impact of feature tests and personalization models
- Monitor the performance of recommendation models and present strategic opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with team members and business partners to deliver high quality solutions and recommendations to a variety of problems and opportunities across the digital domain
- Bring data to life through storytelling in a clear and meaningful way to audiences with mixed levels of technical expertise
- Build and maintain dashboards where constant monitoring and reporting is valuable to stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience driving tangible business value from the analysis of complex data. An established track record of creative problem solving, and the desire to create and build new processes.
- 5 + years of experience in extracting and manipulating large data sets from various relational databases
- Knowledge of implementing a Digital Adoption platform such as Pendo an asset.
- 3 + years of applied data visualization experience ( e.g. Tableau).
- Strong coding skills in at least one statistical or programming language to import, summarize, and analyze data (ex. R, python).
- Experience with statistical and machine learning algorithms (e.g. regression, classification and/or clustering).
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent combination of experience and education required. Advanced degree preferred.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.