Marketing Automation Specialist
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Marketing Automation Specialist
Extreme Networks is looking for an innovative and experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team and play a pivotal role in the next phase of growth. This role will serve as a vital link between our Demand Gen, technology and rest of the marketing org to deliver on several growth initiatives.
This role should work smoothly under pressure, with communication that should be equally effective within Growth Marketing, Channel marketing, IT, SalesOps and/or sales teams. The Marketing Automation Specialist is a collaborator and a team player, bridging gaps between departments that are admittedly sometimes just not speaking the same language. Most importantly, the output of this role will help optimize the demand gen campaigns targeted to consumers and/or channel partners
Role & Responsibilities:
- Autonomously design, implement, validate, and execute multipart global marketing automation campaigns/programs in marketing automation system.
- Act as Marketo admin and implement campaigns that focus on building marketing database with best practice maintaining data integrity.
- Optimize segmentation, automation processes and lead lifecycle in Marketo that increases engagement with consumers.
- Analyze campaign performance and provide actionable insight to help make business decisions.
- Build and maintain reports/dashboard in Salesforce and Marketo.
- Work closely with stakeholders from cross functional teams to understand their objectives to drive all global and regional nurture campaigns and collaborate to share operation and execution plans.
- Change management, including implementation and/or integration of new marketing technology rollouts as necessary.
- Lead user acceptance testing on behalf of marketing, while correcting any issues that arise between Salesforce CRM and Marketo.
- Guide and support marketing automation team to deliver results in defined SLA timeframe.
- Demonstrated 5+ year of professional experience in marketing automation.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketo, including being an Admin.
- Marketo MCE Certification and working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Skill in data and business analytics.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to drive results and self-directed in today's virtual work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to make data backed business decisions.
- Succeed in a fast paced and time limit determined environment.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.