There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Pricing Analyst Job Description
We are looking for an innovative pricing analyst to increase our business's competitiveness and profitability. In this role, you will be analyzing competitor pricing, preparing market share and revenue forecasts, and comparing the outcomes of different pricing strategies.
To ensure success as a pricing analyst, you should possess sound knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods and experience in a similar role. An accomplished pricing analyst is someone who can translate pricing data into actionable profit-enhancing strategies.
Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Pricing analyst will be responsible for analyzing and explaining PriceFx discount guidance, supporting maintenance of PriceFX system
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends
- Analyzing competitor pricing and market trends to increase market share and profitability
- Tracking customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies for products and offerings
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability
- Collaborating with sales, marketing and product departments on developing and implementing competitive pricing strategies and discount guidance
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to executives, marketing teams, and sales staff
- Support maintenance of PriceFX system and contribute thought leadership to PriceFX dashboard and pricing guidance enhancements
Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- A minimum of five years' experience as a pricing analyst in a similar industry
- Experience working with a Pricing Guidance/Discounting Software (Price FX preferred, Vendavo, Pros, Zilliant are ok)
- A bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field
- Experience working with and analyzing large amounts of data, with excellent computer skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Experience Tableau, and SQL desired
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.