Content Marketing Intern
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
ExtremeCloud IQ (XIQ) platform was built from the ground up as a modern distributed system to manage large number of network devices around the world. We are looking for an intern to help us test and develop tools to test new XIQ features and work with the development team to resolve bugs. Successful candidate is required to have solid learning attitude in the cloud domain with a general understanding of networking and be a responsible individual who is willing to absorb information and be able to execute on tasks.
As an intern for Extreme Networks’ Content Marketing team, you’ll get hands on experience in the art and science of storytelling. Work with a talented team of marketers who are focused on illuminating how networks underpin our daily lives by connecting us to the resources we need to work, learn, shop, and communicate. Be a part of a chorus that shares how Extreme’s products and services provide unique solutions that solve challenges for customers around the globe. If you love technology and you want to gain invaluable marketing skills that you can use anywhere, there’s never been a better time to join Extreme Networks.
- Support the development of messaging for campaigns, sales plays, and launches.
- Help createmarketing collateral and web content, including editing, posting and sharing through the web and social media.
- Draftoutbound marketing email copy that leverages messaging and work with marketing automation to have them coded and scheduled for distribution.
- Arrange logistics and reviews of customer videos and case studies.
- Compile customer reference sites based on field recommendations, data accessible in Salesforce.com, and through field surveys.
- Help set up input conference calls for customer case study prospects.
- Ensure Extreme's vertical social media channels are up to date and interactive.
- Help design marketing surveys and mold the survey results into blog articles.
- Provide help with marketing metrics, including Google analytics.
- Research technology trends and provide links to referenceable content.
- Help compile contentinto customer newsletters.
- Major in marketing, communications, or journalism.
- Have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrate competence with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Have familiarity with social media, especially Twitterand LinkedIn.
Candidate experience with Google Analytics is a plus, but not required.
Please note: Candidates will be expected to work at least 15-20 hours weekly during the school year and have the ability to work full-time during school breaks. It is necessary for this Intern candidate to be in college with a graduation date of May 2022 or later.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.