ASSOCIATE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
- Conduct technical meetings with focus Resellers/Partners and potential customers to highlight Extreme Networks, products, solutions and cloud Architectures.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to Extreme Networks Inside Sales representatives, prospects and new customers, in order to positively influence sales within the International Markets Region
- Deliver technical/sales presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet customer needs, cost reductions and operation improvements.
- Assist with Prove of concepts and highlight Extreme`s capabilities and advantages.
- Assist field sales teams ( Account execs and Systems engineers) with information and overall sales efforts.
- Respond Internal and external communications proactively according to the established internally-agreed SLAs.
- Assist if needed, resellers/partners to perform technical design of Networking solutions for customers. Recommend the best technical solution for a given scenario, in order to provide high quality products and services to Extreme`s customer base both existing and new.
- Support educational efforts (both in-classroom and remote via Webinars) targeted to maintain a high degree of knowledge with Inside sales representatives as well as partners/resellers.
- Work with Corporate and Field Marketing teams, to align on corporate initiatives that are impacting regional sales processes.
- Participate and be part of the feedback process to Research and Development, on information that flows from customers, partners and distributors, regarding potential improvements in Extreme Networks product lines.
- Be part of the internal engineering communities (email, Teams , Forums) and assist others within the region, in order to make Extreme Networks efficient and better.
- Take internal or external trainings as needed (including self-training modules) in order to keep product knowledge at the best possible, and be an expert resource for resellers, partners, distributors and other peers.
- Collaboratively work with peers within International Markets, in order to work on initiatives specific to the the EMEA/APJC market, which can help to give better service to our customers, partners and the Extreme Networks community in general.
- Provide feedback to sales stakeholders from the customer and partner/reseller technical sides in order to improve sales approach and strategy.
- Bachelor / Engineering degree on Computer Science, Electronics or Telecommunications
- Bilingual (English + 1 or more languages) would be beneficial
- Team player mentality
- Being able to work outside normal 9-5 working hours
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.