Copy Writer – Channels & Social Media
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after four acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Copy Writer – Channels & Social Media
You will oversee development and implementation of the content strategy for the Elevate team. Elevate champions content and communications for the Product Organization and Office of the CTO for everything from companywide initiatives, product launches to external campaigns - to communicate Extreme’s vision & strategy internally and externally.
In this role, you will collaborate with senior executives to ideate campaigns, create content for internal channels, external blog posts for social media as well as storyboarding video content. You will have the opportunity help Extreme tell its corporate story and in doing so, help explain the future of the world of networks.
- Leading stakeholder briefings to understand objective, comprehend tone and create content campaigns aligned to brand personas
- Writing for various mediums including digital, social, ad copy, print, video assets and more.
- Develop a deep understanding of the mindset and motivations of our various audiences
- Develop and maintain clear and consistent brand voices to be used across channels
- Deliver exceptional copy that meets the high standards of the brand
- Conduct target audience and competitive research for optimizing copy as needed
- Strong editing abilities, with an eye for detail in proofreading and editing, to ensure copy maintains consistency of brand voice and is free of grammatical and factual errors
- Establish and periodically update copy assets & libraries
- Conduct conclusive analysis of feedback & analytics to improve content performance for reporting, review, and improvement
- Intentional listener with strong ability to interpret into copy
- Ability to identify language that will appeal and resonate with key audiences
- Broad skills in marketing, brand, and technical copywriting
- Project management with a proven ability to “get stuff done”
- Ability to successfully engage in the creative process from ideation to implementation
- Ability to perform under pressure and effectively multitask several projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strict attention to detail
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.