*Visual Designer, Extreme Customer Experience - IRELAND
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. For 2020 ExtremeCloud IQ was named CRN's 2020 Networking Product of the Year!
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Extreme Networks helps customers transform and enhance their businesses with our cloud-based technology - making it even easier for customers to grow as they go, both in a technical and commercial sense. Our products offer flexible, feature-rich, application tiers tailored to every business, budget, and IT needs, that delivers the management, intelligence and assurance our customers require. Extreme Networks creates and end-to-end effortless networking experience. Within Customer Experience our mission is to create data-driven beautiful and differentiated experiences. We are looking to flip networking on its head and build something the world would never expect from a networking company.
Visual Designer, Extreme Customer Experience
You're driven to tell visual brand stories that connect with customers across a variety of industries. You will play a significant role in engaging customers and creating a best-in-class customer experience via Extreme’s products and leverage your experience in either social media, mobile, on-site, or other digital marketing initiatives. This position will work as part of a team to collaborate with UX Design to design beautiful product experiences for our customers.
As a designer, you have strong organizational skills, web expertise, intrinsic design ability, and acute attention to detail. The Visual Designer should be able to independently manage their own work queue, handle end-to-end design processes, related tools and proactively engage managers and stakeholders when needed. The designer should also seek opportunities to improve existing designs, explore solutions that require creativity while meeting deadlines and communicate the needs and trade-offs if a project is at risk.
- Own and maintain the design system: our single-source-of-truth.
- Inspire customers as well as your team with visual artifacts to define and align on a collective vision.
- Work across programs to define, maintain, and evolve the tools, processes, and communication around asset management.
- Independently perform medium complexity creative tasks that are cohesive, simple, intuitive and customer centric while following the brand style guides
- Incorporate creative execution best practices to ensure high-volume designs are delivered in a timely manner
- Collaborate with peers and global stakeholders to ensure high-quality, cohesive creative deliverables that are well-documented and ready for execution
- 2+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Working knowledge of Figma and other prototyping tools
- Bachelor’s degree in design (ie. Fine Arts/Graphic Design/Visual Communications/Advertising or similar) or equivalent professional experience.
- Excellent concepting, creative development, and design skills.
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication outlining plans and ideas, in written and verbal format.
- Effective cross-team collaborator with the ability to work across multiple creative projects and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Understanding of project management software and web/mobile information architecture.
- Design thinking background
- End-to-end ownership of project deliverables
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.