Virtual Partner Account Manager
- Ownership of strategic short-term and long-term goals for the Channel partners in the region, through the support in the creation of an account plans for the partners’ to include strategic imperatives/goals to Extreme’s.
- Ownership of the territory channel development plan, mapping tiered partners against opportunities, working within regional team to identify gaps and potential partners, working within channel development resources to recruit and onboard these partners.
- Manages and includes channel teammate resources in the planning that may include: channel marketing, channel sales engineer, channel operations and others as appropriate.
- Responsible for involving the partners’ resources in the planning and get their commitment to the account plan and associated activities and investments.
- Track all major activities with the partner through CRM (SFDC) and partners’ sales activities for Extreme opportunities in CRM(SFDC).
- Responsible day-to-day visibility and timely response within their accounts and responsibility for relationship building within partner's organization.
- Responsibility for partner’s visibility and perception within Extreme’s sales organization and responsible for internal evangelism of partners’ capabilities and competencies.
- Responsible for all communication follow through to partner, ensuring their execs to the sales associates know about Extreme, their status with us…execution on the “last mile” communication plan.
- Drive our rules of Engagement with Channel Partners’ to/from, Inside Sales, Account executives, System engineers and others as appropriate internally and within the partner.
- Assist with issue escalations, RMAs, part number, sales tool development, Extreme Development Funds, order operations etc.
- Facilitate regular sales updates with the partners’ resource, technical as appropriate, to keep them versed on our solutions and sales strategies including New Hire Training, Floor Days, Café Days, before and after Hours Training Programs.
- Host regular conference calls for channel partners, to review new Extreme Networks Product or programs, updates, trainings concerns, marketing activities and any concerns that need to be addressed by the account.
- Reseller/Channel sales experience.
- High level of business acumen, understanding the partner go to market and economics
- Ability to translate an earning/income statement in partners’ fiscal health, understanding the partners key success criterial and fitting our business into their business.
- Excellent communication skills required