Sr. Human Resource Business Partner
Sr. Human Resource Business Partner
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, with several acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region.
Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
Extreme is looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner who will be a proactive and innovative in working closely with our executive leadership, client groups, and global HR team to successfully drive International HR initiatives, talent strategies, organizational development activities, and business outcomes.
Typical accountabilities will include leadership consulting/coaching, employee relations, employee coaching, driving programs and initiatives, planning and meeting facilitation. The ideal candidate should have been involved in program execution and a have a track record of getting things done. This successful candidate will work with business leaders to drive the talent strategy and organizational success. You will be focused on elevating the culture at Extreme to support a high-performance environment where all of us excel as leaders and continue to learn. We are looking for demonstrated experience in influencing at all levels of a company, strong and effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively negotiate and solve complex problems. The ideal candidate will be a “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-work-done” individual who is comfortable with leading change and process improvement. Your clients will be site level and virtual across multiple locations. The ability to work in a matrix organization across business functions is a key to your success. A successful candidate will be able to collaborate and manage complex people and business issues. A strong background in leadership coaching around people, process, and business decisions is a must.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- EMEA (particularly DACH) experience
- Strong understanding of International employment law; particularly as it relates to works councils
- Broad knowledge and demonstrated experience in the HR function
- Fluency in German & English
Desired qualifications include:
- Candidates must have significant experience of working in DACH region
- Demonstrated success supporting a changing technology organization
- Proven ability to think strategically and coach employees at all levels.
- Knowledge of country laws and statutes including works councils
- Demonstrated high degree of critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Succinct, precise communication skills (verbal and written), adaptable to varying audience
- Ability to influence individuals at various levels with various styles
- Demonstrated leadership development and group facilitation experience
- High degree of experience leveraging HR systems and interpreting HR data to draw conclusions and analysis
- Advise and coach leaders and employees on matters related to talent development, organizational performance, engagement and culture, leadership, and strategic planning
- Proactively identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and drives that culture
*Candidates can be located in any German location with a preference for the Frankfurt Area.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.