There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
The Credit Analyst will investigate and manage credit lines, initiate collections from customer accounts, and ensure proper and timely remittance accounting. This person will work directly with sales and order management for the purpose of enhancing collections while mitigating risk
Primary duties include:
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative communication while cultivating the appropriate internal and external relationships.
- Resolve client discrepancies, billing issues, short-payments and disputes.
- Prepare and review reports to determine the status of collections and outstanding balances.
- Responsible for Cash forecasting for customer portfolio
- Obtain and interpret credit reports, financial statements and other financial or accounting related information related to the extension of credit internationally.
- Collaborate with sales teams to establish credit limits on customer accounts by investigating and verifying the financial status and reputation of customers applying for credit globally in accordance with the Extreme Networks Inc. Credit Policy.
- Prepare documents to substantiate credit findings and establish credit limits on customer accounts.
Other Duties :
- Support Month/Quarter End Close
- Customer master set-up
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
- 3+ years of related credit & collection analysis and processes experience, required to work to tight deadlines for month and quarter ends
- Working knowledge of domestic economic conditions and credit assessment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (including Excel, Word, etc.).
- Recent Oracle experience is desirable
- Attention to detail: Strong focus on accuracy.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and develop internal and external business relationships.
- Time management- Ability to work within deadlines, prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Team-player- Able to communicate within a team environment
- Resourceful: Ability to find solutions and deliver results
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.